header-photo

Spam...

Akhir ini semakin menjadi-jadi spam di peti emel saya. Kadang saya buka juga untuk membaca. Bukan apa, untuk menceriakan sikit hari saya dengan "cerita-cerita" dalam spam itu. Ambil contoh ini...

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON THE SUM OF Ј1,000,000.00 GBP IN THE MONDAY NATIONAL LOTTERY UK. SECRET NUMBER:1/5/1. CONTACT EMAIL:mnlb999@9.cn, tel: +447031848641

atau

Hi,I just came back from oversea trip to Scotland.I am Miss.A.Hayley,I work with Avocet Mining PLC in UK as assistant senior supervisor.We may not know ourselves for now but it is my heart desire to take vacation leave from our company to visit Indonesia for the first time because my  father originally came from Surabaya in  Indonesia .It is no longer a news that Asia is developing so fast and catching up with developed countries with a lot of tourist attraction  centers,it gives me so much joy because I want to witness it and be part of it.
I do not mean to inconvenience you,I want to build a close relationship with you.I will appreciate it if you can spare your little  time to welcome and accompany me,never mind I will take care of the expenses.If you are interested   please  let me know the nearest airport to you that will be easier for you to come and fetch me on arrival?
I await for your reply

My Regards
Miss.A.Hayley


atau 

Dear Sir / Madam,
Assalamu`Alaikum Friend,
My Name is Dr.Hassan Aboubaka.I am a banker by profession.I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso ,West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10, 300,000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.
The owner of this fund died since 1997 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.
Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.
Best Regards,
Dr.Hassan Aboubaka


Saya rasa perkara ini berleluasa kerana masih ada yang percaya dan terjerat. Manusia memang senang dipengaruhi dengan wang dan cinta. Hmmm saya ingat saya pun hendak cuba...manalah tahu haha :p

*Apapun jangan BALAS atau KLIK link yang diberi ;)
**Spam juga sejenis makanan daging yang diproses. Selalunya dagingnya khinzir.

0 reaksi: